musings from a lost beachgirl

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tag you're it!!

So apparently I was tagged the other day, which means I have to post the following.... Enjoy!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 2 years out of high school and partying my butt off in college...

What were you doing 1 year ago??
Well, pretty much the same thing as I am doing now, getting ready for the holidays.... but I was still getting settled in my brand new townhouse.

5 snacks you enjoy:
1. potato chips (pretty much all kinds)
2. french fries with ranch dressing for dipping
3. Godiva chocolate (all kinds)
4. Chocolate chip oatmeal raisin cookies
5. Nachos from La hacienda (it's a mexican joint right down the street from me)

5 songs to which you know all of the words
1. Amamzing Grace
2. Rocky Top
3. The Tennessee Waltz
4. At Last - Etta James
5. Baby got back (not really a song but I think it counts)

5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Take care of my momma- I'd buy here a little beach house on Folly Beach
2. Pay off all debts (house, car, student loans)
3. Travel everywhere- start with the USA (cuz there's lots of it I haven't seen), then on to Europe..
No need for a 4 or 5 cause I think I'm out of money...

5 bad habits:
1. Not hanging up my clothes when I come home from work and change into comfy clothes..
2. playing with my hair
3. being late for work.. thank goodness my boss doesn't really mind
4. being short with my mother (but anyone that has a southern momma like mine understands)
5. Critisizing what people wear.. That's always a confession in Sunday mornings..

5 things I like doing:
1. Volunteer work
2. Watching sports
3. hanging with my family
4. shopping
5. sleeping

5 things you would never wear again:
Um hello... does anyone remember the 80's??
1. Parachute pants
2. Guess jeans that zipped at the the ankle
3. Anything with shoulder pads
4. those horrible huge Sally Jesse Raphael looking glasses
5. cut off blue jean shorts

5 favorite toys:
1. My DVR
2. My Dvd player
3. My little car... The Black Beauty aka 99 Nissan Altima.
4. my beach chair... You carry it like a backpack, and it's pockets for your beach towel, your book, your lunch and it has a cup holder
5. My cell phone-

Well that's it kids... Any questions, feel ftree to fire away!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Barry S. said...

Um hello... does anyone remember the 80's??

Uh, yeah...I've got the mullet pictures to prove it.
Tell me the truth, did girls back in the 80's and early 90's like guys with long hair? I had long har for a few years, and, when I cut it off, it was like Samson losing his strength. My kavorka was gone.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

And the layers continue to unravel...but Beach, what's going to happen when it's there are no layers left and you're standing there naked? :-)

3:35 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Barry-
a mullet?!!You must share!! I demand it... I for one did not find guys with long hair attractive, but on the other hand,The big hair bands were very popular with me...

E-no more layers?? Impossible...
;)

4:14 AM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

I will post it on my blog next week...

http://www.fictionscribe.blogspot.com/

But, to be fair, you must share an 80's pic as well...deal?

It is a classic 80's pic.
Have a good one!

10:58 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Good heavens, I think I burned them all!!!

11:44 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Good heavens, I think I burned them all!!!

11:44 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Girrrrrllll, please!
You know you've got some picture SOMEWHERE with a high ponytail on the side of your head, or feathered bangs . . or my personal favorite, that perfectly teased bangs and sides of the hair, but the back looks like you've been laying on it for 9 days. LOVIN it.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home