musings from a lost beachgirl

Friday, December 23, 2005

SO Tired

So tired of being disappointed.
So tired of expecting things from people that just don't care.
So tired of men saying they are going to do one thing and end up doing another.
So tired of promises that are never kept.
So tired of being the good girl.
So tired of doing what is "expected" of me.
So tired of feeling worthless.

That's it, I'm just so damned tired...

But I guess I'll just suck it up put on my happy face b/c there are presents to wrap and Christmas events I must attend...Time to put my big girl panties on and get on with it.

Merry Christmas Everyone....

10 Comments:

Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

Um, is this something I did?

I'm sorry BG-hugs.

2:11 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Precious- check your email, but no it's not something you've done...

Thanks for the hugs...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Big girl Panties???

Is the alternative uncomfortable?

I understood your poem, I'm very much sorry, all you need is a good pillow [right?]

More seriously though, we have a new year for good reason. It's mark of remittance if you need it, or chance to venture in a new direction if you please.

Take care beachgirl, I hope you enjoy your holidays

5:43 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Have a blessed and merry Christmas Beachgirl.

8:19 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Thanks everyone... I am feeling much better today.. Merry Christmas!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Oh btw... RG, Put on your big girl panties means get a grip... Just another saying we have in the south...

10:39 AM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

I have so much to learn?!?

For awhile there, I though you had a thing for discomfort.

4:25 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

RG- You're not from the south are you?? In that case, you do have A LOT to learn... See my GRITS post.. or my YA-YA post... it will get you started.. let me know what questions you might have...

Oh and you'll definitely want to research Meg's site as well...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

Merry Christmas!

I never heard the big girl panties thing either, but I was fairly certain you weren't talking about undergarment discomfort.

3:52 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Bone- You live in Alabama and you've never heard that term?? Good Heavens.. Meg and I are going to have school you and Rolli!!

Thanks for stoppin by!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home