musings from a lost beachgirl

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year's Eve

So Christmas is over and now we are on to the New Year's Eve celebration... As many of you know by now, I am travelling to Arkansas to hang with Meg for the big day (I know, some of you are bitterly jealous). But I will make in stop in Memphis to hang with my best friend Dave. He is the absolute best guy friend I have ever had!! Most of his friends have some anger directed towards me b/c Dave turned the poker room at his place into Heather's room... I can't blame them really...

So on to the big weekend! I'm a little worried b/c my tolerance is VERY low right now.... Mainly b/c I have spent like the past 5 weekends at my mom's house and I am jonesing for a good party and some adult beverages... No offense to the fam of course, I love spending time with them but sometimes a girl has got to cut loose!!

So I'm wondering what you all think I will do on New Year's Eve, how crazy will I really get??
Will I :
1. Dance on table (very likely)
2. Drink until my southern accent sounds as if I just walked off the set of Steel Magnolias
3. Start taking off my clothes in the middle of the bar (fyi, not likely, even during my CRAZY college years, I ALWAYS kept my clothes on while at the bar)
4. Let men put $5 bills in my G-String (that was for you CS)
5. OTHER ( This one is for y'all to fill in the blank)

Since I won't have anyone to kiss at midnight (STUPID WAR) I guess I'll have to kiss Meg full on the mouth when the clock strikes midnight... (That was defintely for CS and Eunuch aka Sparky)...

Happy New Year to you all.. Here's hoping for a wonderful and blessed 2006!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Rolligun said...

I think your trouble.

11:53 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

RG- You are right!! Trouble is my middle name...Not really but I like to pretend it is... Grrrr baby, very grrr...

Jammin to a little old school Tupac/Dr.Dre- California Love...

Pk- I'M HEATHER and I am DIVA!! THAT's why I get a room!!! Have you been talking to CS or do all men think that way when girls kissing girls is brought up?? She will deny that she wants it, but she really does..

I feel an butt kickin comin on after that comment..

I'm stayin away from the Eunuch comment...

12:10 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Buggy- thanks for stopping by sweetie!! and YES, good times will be had by all!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

1st off, all guys think like that.

2nd off-good point, pk! we need photos of this kiss!

3rd off, I think you will do all of the above, especially #4 and #5-lots and lots of #5.

3:11 PM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

OMG, the things that get said about me when I'm not around.

Heather, my dear, remind me to make sure I'm upstairs at the club when midnight comes. Love ya, doll, but I plan on kissin a boy.

Not sure which one yet, not sure how many even, but a BOY . . not a girl. Okay, so maybe a girl.

Or two.
Maybe.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Just send pictures...OK???

6:59 PM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

We expect a blog report on January 1...or maybe the 2nd if your hangovers are bad.


I bet the two of you will have flocks of admirers, what with your charming Southern accents and all....

Have fun girls!!

Happy New Years

4:11 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

A report will be made!!! We will post something on one of the sites, either mine or hers...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Be scandelous, it's not like you LIVE there. :-)

9:46 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Welcome munkey!! I don't know how scaNdalous I can be, but'll try!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

oh, i know how scandally-scrumptious you can be!

4:26 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

CS- Oh PUHLEESE!!!You have no idea how scadalous I can be... Don't even PLAY LIKE THAT....
;)

Love ya Precious!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Just to clarify, did you give me the "cat call" over the Net?

I think I would be bad news for you...probably encourage the wrong behaviors.

11:57 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

RG- Nice southern ladies don't "cat call"... ;)

Bad news? Bad behaviors? Hmmmm... Care to elaborate?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home