musings from a lost beachgirl

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things that are really bothering me..

Ok, there is so much going on right now that is bothering me and really on my last nerve...

1. Hey Brittany, if you and your white trash, no talent husband weren't always out boozin it up, you wouldn't have to fire the nanny that let your child fall out of his high chair... DCS should have been called the day this child was born... reason, having STUPID PARENTS... Some people should be forced to jump out of the gene pool!

2. Denise Richards.. you're a slut and a back stabber... She told her good friend Heather Locklear to divorce Richie Sambora, then we see Denise and Richie canoodling at some trashy hideaway... That's soooooo not cool..

3. Gas prices and politicians... FOR THE LOVE OF MAN!! If I have to hear one more politician whine about the rising gas prices, I am going to lose my freakin mind... Hey, politicians, quit writing letters to the President and pass some freakin legislation that will keep gas prices low and keep those oil baron fat cats from lining their pockets.. oh and another thing, if there is oil in my back yard that will reduce gas prices, DRILL AWAY, that goes for Anwar too...

4. My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV.... Should have been called spoiled little brats that need to have their butts kicked into next week!

5. Tori Spelling- Tori, you're a no talent hack, get off my TV!!

6. Lady behind me in traffic the other day... "hey trash, the upside triangle that reads YIELD, means just that! So don't freakin honk your whimpy little Honda Civic horn at me just b/c you almost rear-ended me b/c YOU weren't paying attention!"

7. Ken Lay- Let me cry you a river! I hope you fry for what you did to those people, stealing their money so you could throw lavish parties, shame on you!

8. headline: "South Carolina Senate Passes Death Penalty for Repeat Child Rapists"... REPEAT??!! You're going to let them REPEAT before you give them the death penalty??!!

9. MySpace should be called MyPlace for pervs!!!

10. WHOOAAA NELLIE!! So sad that Keith Jackson is retiring, the Rose Bowl will never be the same without him!

I think that's about it... It's been a bad week all around, here's hoping next week will be better..

~Cheers

14 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

don't hold back beachgirl. don't hold back.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Yikes. I guess you're irritable too.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

What is up with all these shows? There is a show on WE called "Daddy's spoiled little girl" or something like that. Who watches these shows???

6:20 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Jason- thanks for stopping by.. I don't normally comment or write about political issues (mainly b/c I used to be a hardcore politico and became extremely burned out with all of it), but the gas thing is out of control.. BTW, I stopped by your site, good stuff..

Chuddy-I know, I was on fire yesterday!!

Dan- Just call me an angry conservative!!

kels- I think it is symptomatic of society today.. These shows wouldn't exist if people didn't watch them!! That sounded kind of brainy didn't it?? hehehehe

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach on sista! I know who I want in my corner if I ever get in a screaming match with someone. :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Isn't Britney pregnant again? Lordy lordy.

Don't hate me but I watch that Sweet 16 show sometimes. I don't know why because those kids make me sick to my stomach. The only people more revolting than the brats are their parents who, not only have created these monsters, but then proudly allow them to be exploited for all the country to see. Yet more people who should be forced to jump out of the gene pool...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Modern Day Stonewall said...

my thoughts exactly.. rant away.. we understand. hope you have a better next week!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I get tempted to rag on these celebrities too, but then I stop and say, wait, this should not be any of my business and I'm only getting the story from people who want a good story. I know if my divorce was in the checkout aisle every day it would have been twice as hard as it was. Jeez, that's a much more serious comment than I wanted to make. Let me lighten it up by saying the following joke: Why didn't the lifeguard save the drowning hippy? He was too 'far out, man.'

8:52 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

I am still annoyed that Martha Stewart was tried, convicted, and served and Ken Lay is still floating in the land of bureaucratic justice with no landing in sight...

10:01 AM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Amen, Thursdaynext.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Something vexes you, my dear?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Something vexes you, my dear?

10:47 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Wow- this thing kind of blew up over the weekend...

Ray- gurl, you know I've got your back!!

lizzie- hate you, nevah!! I get sucked into that show as well, so not to worry, it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion... as for Brit and K-fed being preggers again, good heavens I think we're all in trouble...

Laurie- wuz up gurl!! all those shows about spoiled little girls get on my nerves but like I said, somehow I just get sucked into watching them.. As for heather and spade, sometimes the ultra beauties go for the funny little guys.. I have to admit, there is something quite attractive about a man with a sense of humor!!

Stone- hey sweet boy!! Hope things are going well for you!! I hope this week will be better too!!

Dr.ken- divorces are always hard, whether they are written about in the rags or not.. feel free to share here anytime.. as for the joke, remember folks to tip your bartenders, dr.ken will be here all week!! hehehehehe...

Thurs- like I said before, let him fry!!

lizzie- we actually agree on something!! YIKES.. ;)

E- I'm better now.. just needed to vent..

8:50 AM  
Blogger jpasalakis said...

Deep breaths...deep breaths.

I get suckered into watching that Sweet Sixteen show and now the Tiarra girls....I can't believe how spoiled they are. It just amazes me how they got that out of control!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home