musings from a lost beachgirl

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Welcome Molly Kate!!

With a very thankful heart I am proud to announce that my good friends Jennifer and Eric have been blessed with the birth of their daughter, Molly Kathryn. Molly Kate and mom are doing great. Dad says Molly Kate has a head full of hair and is absolutely beautiful. I have no doubt that she is ...

Molly Kate was born at 12:15 am, August10 weighing 7 lb 9 oz. She is 20 1/4 in long.

I am so thankful to God above for such a wonderful blessing like Molly Kate. This child is going to grow up surrounded by people that love her so much...Especially her parents, they are two of the most wonderful people I have ever encountered...

I can't wait to see this little blessing, to hug and kiss her, and tell her how much her Aunty Beachgirl loves her... I think Aunty Ray-Ray and I are going to have to make a trip out to see her soon!!!

Molly Kate, welcome to the world sweet girl...

Much love....

~Beachgirl

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Congrats to Jennifer and Eric and welcome, Molly Kate!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Fabulous!!!! I am so excited a wonderful new baby in the world. That really is great!!!

Congratulations!

8:18 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

There is nothing better than a new babe in this world! I hope you can obtain some photos soon for a post! Congratulations! Jack turns one in three weeks; it goes by way too fast! Molly Kate is so lucky to have you in her life. xoxo

9:02 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Thanks girls!!! This little one is so very special... I will post a pic as soon as I get the green light from her parents... But trust me, she's beautiful!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger jpasalakis said...

Hey Heather!! Thanks so much for the posting on our new arrival. She has been a real joy and we can't imagine life without her!!! Please by all means share our beautiful daughter with everyone! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back into the swing of things. I love reading your blogs and was having withdrawals :)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home