musings from a lost beachgirl

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reporting Live from...Conway??!!

Ok so most of y'all know that I came to Conway to party the nite away and ring in the new year with meg... There are probably too many stories to get into but I commissioned meg to write "our" story... It's all true, I kid you not... She wrote the day away while I took my many naps.. It's what old folks do on New Year's day...We also eat greens, black eyed peas, and cornbread... It's a southern thing...

Ok so now for the re-cap... head on over to http://thinkingsilentlyaloud.blogspot.com for all of the details...and please feel free to ask any questions after...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Eunuch said...

Hon, you have a bad link, it's actually Thinking Aloud

2:00 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

E- thanks for the heads up on flub...

Buggy-No, I'm old! Meg and you other girls are babies.. I took 3 naps today!! Happy new year to you too!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe, you got naked in a car. I wanna be your friend and ride in your car :P

9:01 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

buggy- OMG the spicy chicken sandwhich combo is my fave!!

Coyote- welcome!! Note to self, no riding in the car with mike... ;)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Do you have one of those alarm clocks with the GIANT DIGITAL DISPLAY?

3:13 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

RG- you're too funny for your own good..

4:49 PM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

Sounds like you had a blast...I'd still be napping if I stayed out until 4am on New Years....

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home