musings from a lost beachgirl

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My new ride


So I am getting a new ride... It's a 2005 Jeep Liberty (see pic)... I LOVE it, and it fits my personality very well... My momma wanted me to get something a little more prissy, I told her nope, I want the JEEP!! And to Eunuch's disappoint, it's NOT a hybrid...

But I have been a little sad today thinking about saying goodby to the Black Beauty , aka my 1999 Black Nissan Altima. She's been a good car and has served me very well, but it was time to move on...

My cousin Tracy and drove it all weekend... We took up on the highway and let her go...

It's got a V-6, which I've never had before, so I am going to have to be careful...

I really haven't had anything witty or charming to report lately... Things are fine, in fact they are better than fine but I have been in a blogger funk lately... So if my entries are less frequent I hope y'all won't mind...

This weekend should be a good one.. I'll have my new Jeep and it's supposed to be beautiful!! AS pk would say, perfect beer drinkin weather...

and remember, I love y'all more than my luggage!!

~Beachgirl

9 Comments:

Blogger Drunken Chud said...

w00t! congrats. congrats indeed.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

pooh. you should have gotten a hybrid....

6:04 AM  
Blogger Modern Day Stonewall said...

YES GAS GUZZLER!! sweet car..

7:36 AM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

Is it bad that I don't know what a V-6 is? Does it have something to do with how fast the car can go? No bother, congrats on the new car!

10:52 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Chuudy- Muchas gracias!!

dan- welcome.. but funny that the first time you comment on my site is to scold me.. thanks! ;)

Stonewall- Gas guzzler, probably but I'm a republican and as lizzie will tell you, we care nothing about the environment and George Bush hates black people... ;)

BTW lizzie, yes, a V-6 means it will go fast.. Love the new avatar!! GO yankees!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger jpasalakis said...

Well Hallelujah! It's about time you retire the Black Beauty. And this fits your personality down to the T. T as in TRASH of course!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Whatever TRASH!!! Why don't you go to wal-mart buy you some jordache shorts and tank top to match!! **

**Just so y'all know, Jennifer is one of my best friends and we refer to each other as white trash, b/c that's what we are!! Yeeee-haw!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

It's in my nature...

I've been reading for at least a couple of months. I'm sure that there is a comment way back when that just went unattended.

8:37 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Dan- my most sincere apologies, I will go back and look for ya.. So delighted to know that you've been reading my stuff..

Laurie- What's up girlfriend!! Long time no "see".. Thanks for stopping by.. and yes, it is a sweet ride! Word to ya mutha!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home