musings from a lost beachgirl

Monday, October 23, 2006

How 'Bout them Vols

It was the 3rd Saturday in October...That day has very special meaning for Vold fans everywhere. It is the weekend we ALWAYS play Alabama... I got up early Saturday to drive home (only b/c I had event the night before). The leaves were spectacular.. it was a little cool but it was perfect fall weather...

The game was great!! And contrary to what Eunuch thinks, we do know how to play football in the SEC... again Eunuch, let me know when Air Force wins a National Championship... That's a little jab back to Eunuch for making a very unsavory comment about my Vols not knowing how to play "a real game" of football...

I love this time of year and I love it even more that my Vols are doing great this year!!

Things are really good with me right now... My job is rockin' !!! I had an event last weekend and I have another one this weekend! I'm a busy little bee but the Lord give me the strength to face each day with grace...

Love y'all!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger AFeskimo said...

Go Vols!!! Atleast as long as they beat UGA!!!!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger jpasalakis said...

I know you were tailgaiting...weren't ya?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

To clarify...I have ALWAYS been an SEC fan; I however am not, even after living there for three years, an ACC fan! Eww! The "Mountain West" is not a real conference...and the SEC is the only real football conference, with the Big 12 a close second. So, even though you had a nice tag for me, you were incorrect on my preferences. Yes, Air Force may be my Alma Mater, but I know we will never win a national championship. :-)

8:59 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

http://eunuchsworld.blogspot.com/2006/09/football-game-to-remember.html

Eunuch, please refer to your entry above.. contradictions are running rampant here.. even eskimo called you out!!

Eskimo, I know you will back me up on this..

Jen- we barely got there in time b/c I drove Sat. morning!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Eunuch, if I were making your argument, I'd ask her when's the last time Tennessee won a war? Even Davy Crockett lost his last battle. :-)

(OK, so I'm a couple of weeks behind on this conversation -- but it is your last post!)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home