musings from a lost beachgirl

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let the breeze blow up your dress!!


So I found this picture today and I just love it!! It reminds me of some of the stupid stuff I do with my best friend Kari... Even during the most hectic or saddest times, we always make each other laugh...
Right now I am going full tilt with the new job.. I have three events April though June.. One of the events is our foundation's largest fundraiser, no pressure though, really...
I am trying to keep my head screwed on and not be overwhelmed but the spring social season has begun and to beat it all, I am now on the other side... I have to plan everything, not just show up as a patron. But it's all good...
No, there are no new guys, but I am ok with that..I am just really happy right now. That's not to say that I don't have my bad days, believe me, I do.. but they are just few and far between right now.. My prayer is that I will remain focused on what is important, God, family and friends... In that order.. So that is my advice to you, don't let the little things get to you, take a minute to let the breeze blow up your dress!!
Much love,
BG

5 Comments:

Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

I just love that pic. Can't you just hear the one little girl going, "Hey Susie...check this out!" Too much!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wow, you've written three whole posts since I last checked in! I must have been gone forever. ;-)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the start of a very happy new year. You too pk, wherever you are.

So about the picture. I love that feeling when your dress gets belled out. I always imagined I was at the Wilkes' barbeque. (I only admit to that here because I know that you understand.) I just want it to bell mind you, not blow over my head. You know it worked for Marilyn Monroe but it's not at all attractive for me.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

:-)

1:11 PM  
Blogger jpasalakis said...

It sounds like you are slammed at work....but still loving it. I miss reading your posts so squeeze some time in for updates.

Love you and miss you.
xxxooo

11:26 AM  
Blogger Modern Day Stonewall said...

heya.. hows it been going? i'm done with knob year at school! woohoo.. have you been around charleston lately? i think i might actually be posting some over the summer.. ttyl..

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home