musings from a lost beachgirl

Monday, November 20, 2006

Just catchin' up

Hey y'all!! I was brought to task over the weekend by Ray-ray (mother of Carter, the boy genius) for updating my site... I won't bore you with everything but here are some highlights:

- Still haven't heard from RG. It's been 2 months and I am still really sad about it... But God has me on this path for a reason..

-LOVING the new job!! I love the people I work with and the foundation I work for!!

- I made the society page, and it was a pretty good pic.

- Family is doing well...

Oh and yestrday I went over to Ray-ray's house for a hen-fest. The Bunco Girls (we quit playing Bunco about two years ago) got together to see Jen and her little girl Molly Kate!!! It was so good to see everyone, and 2 of the girls are preggers!! Yeah!! More babies!! I am so happy for all of them!! At this point I am just looking to start dating again!!I bought little Molly Kate some fab accessories, some pink (faux)UGG boots, headbands (b/c they are all the rage right now), and some fab pink sunglasses...Jen took pics so I'll post them as soon as I get them!!

Hope all is well with everyone and have a great Thanksgiving!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord there is a new post! No offense to the Vols but the last post was starting to get old. I expect you to keep up this momentum now...I'd hate to have to put the smack down again. hehe

11:32 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Hey Ray- I promise to try and keep up now... Love you!!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home