musings from a lost beachgirl

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What a guy really wants

So lately I have discovered what a guy really wants from a girl like me..and it's not what you think...

He wants my business contacts...but he is usually sly about it, using dirty tactics like, "let's get together for drinks sometime" ... leading you to believe that he might be interested...oh but he is interested, just not in the way I want... he wants me for my business contacts..

Case in point, and this is no lie..
I meet a guy a couple of months ago. He was 30 kinds of good looking, I gave him my card, well he finally calls me and asks me out for lunch. I am totally pumped about it. So I wear my best dress, put on my lipstick and even shave my legs.. Turns out, he's engaged. He met a girl like the day after he met me, now they're engaged... But he wanted me to help him network.. I'm a glutten for punishment, so of course I'll help him..

If it weren't so funny, it would be sad...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hey I found you a halloween costume. I hope things are going well for you.

http://www.anytimecostumes.com/ecommerce/control/product/~product_id=02187701

10:47 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Whoops

5th Avenue Girl

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home