musings from a lost beachgirl

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tagged...

Thanks for the tag Meg!!

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Scottish
2. Irish
Two Things That Scare You
1. Roller Coasters
2. Carni people (you know those creepy people that travel with carnivals)
Two fears you overcame
1. eating healthy
2. getting to really know myself as a true Christian
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. a diet coke
2. my fabulous red handbag
Two things you are Wearing Right Now
1. tall black stilleto boots
2. my Tiffany Bracelet
Two things you wore too much this year
1. silver hoop earrings
2. flip flops
This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Kelly Clarkson (I admit it, I like her stuff)
2. Gwen Stefani
Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Friendship
2. laughter
Two of your favorite Movies of the Year
1. In Good Company
2. Flightplan
Best movies of all time
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Gone with the Wind
Two things You hate
1. Stupid people
2. arrogant people
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. shopping
2. volunteering
Two things you learned this year
1. That I am really good at organizing fundraisers
2. that I really do cherish my mother
Two Accomplishments You are Proud of
1. Not killing my mother after her heart attack
2. Buying my house
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. Love
2. my mother to be truly happy
Two place you went this year.
1. Charleston,SC
2. Memphis (Love that Animal House BBQ)
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Ireland
2. The Bahamas
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go to Europe
2. Fall hopelessly, madly in love (oh yeah, and have it reciprocated)
Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender
1. I cry easily
2. I over analyze everything
Two things that make you stand out.
1. My sense of humor
2. My love of Nascar
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I would rather sleep all day than do anything else...
2. I wish I had gone to law school
Two Goals for the New Year
1. Get down to my goal weight
2. Pay off credit cards.

That's it... for me now, I tag..
Pk
Teacherdude
kate
Laurie (aka buggy)
Stonewall

8 Comments:

Blogger beachgirl said...

Sorry- but I love little E... I also really like Elliott Sadler... I think mainly b/c they are close to my age, single and HOT!!

Who's your driver, please don't say Jeff Gordon...

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Modern Day Stonewall said...

ok i've been tagged what does that mean. lol.

6:50 PM  
Blogger trueborn said...

Damn I want to go to Ireland too.
My sisters went to Dublin two years ago and went to the Guiness plant where they give you a pint in each room.
My sisters were hammered when they finished. Their pictures of the place slowly went down hill from there.
I've gotta go. My family still has family there, in fact there's an entire town named Cairnes which is my moms maiden name. Course there's one in Autralia too.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I don't know what Mr. Kate is going to do? Wow, I should ask him.

5:39 AM  
Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Maybe we should plan a trip to Ireland?

I mean, when we both get out of debt . . . :)

6:15 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

pk- I LOVE Carl Edwards.. he is going to be the next big star...I think since Rusty retired, they may have to pull for Kurt Busch (who spit in the face of Jack Rousch, to race for Penske, not cool) since I think he is taking over for Rusty... Should be an interesting season...

kate- yet another eason for you sainthood to be approved..mr.kate, for shame... but watching Rusty win at Richmond (btw one of my favorite tracks) would be amazing to see!!

laurie- your boyfriend doesn't like beer? dude, there are problems..but b/c he loves Rusty, I will give him a pass..

stonewall- you have to cut and paste the list to your site and fill in YOUR responses to the questions..

true- so great to hear from you!!! love the Cary Grant pic!! The Guiness Plant, in Ireland?? Holy cow, that's like a dream come true!!

meg- Ireland sounds great but since I'll never be out of Debt I think I'll just have to settle for some beach in Florida for a long weekend... But hey, as long as I have the beach, sunshine, a good book and maybe a cabana boy to bring me drinks, I'll be fine...

7:36 AM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

Don't wait to get out of debt to go to Ireland! It is worth the extra debt.

You are part Irish and Scottish? I knew you were a good one!

Oh, and carnie's are pretty freaky...can't blame you on that one.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home