musings from a lost beachgirl

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I found my wedding cake!!

First... no I'm not engaged. Let's all wait a minute for my mother to pull herself up off the floor.... I probably shouldn't tease my, heart patient, mother like that.. I have had to search for wedding cakes all day today. We are having a cake decorating contest here at work and my friend B and I are in charge of the marketing for the contest. So I found all of these really cool wedding cakes to use in our marketing campaign... Some of which I have included in this post.... I love this cake, mainly b/c it is Tiffany Blue and ANYTHING Tiffany's makes me VERY happy!!





The Yankee Stadium cake is a shout out to my girl lizzie!! Can you believe that is a cake?? I love it!!
Check out this cake!! How hysterical is this?? It's a groom's cake of course... Kind of reminds me of the armadillo cake that was in Steel Magnolias....






So yes, it was a cruel twist of fate that I was chosen for the task of searching wedding cakes, but it turned out to be fun... My social calendar is filling slowly but surely... Let the Boys of Summer, 2006 begin!! Now, who wants cake!!??

Kisses y'all!!

~Beachgirl

8 Comments:

Blogger Eunuch said...

I will admit, that Tiffany's cake looks awful appetizing. Nice color too! :-)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

I may have to change my views on marriage if it meant I could have a Yankees cake at my wedding!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

"Aww, thanks Ouiser. Nothin' like a good piece of ass."

-- Drum Eatenton

7:50 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Ohhhh! That groom's cake made me think of my friend Dave's groom cake. It was a cardinal's ball cap. It looked so real. I took lots of pictures.

7:03 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

E- You KNOW I love EVERYTHING Tiffany's, even the color!

lizzie girl- I'm going to get you married off if it kills me!! ;)

jake- "Drum, you are a boil on the humanity" - Ouiser

kels- I do LOVE the Groom's cakes!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

hello.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

Those cakes look awesome! I really like the last one. Send me some, please? Better yet, it has been a while since I made a roadtrip to Nashville...

7:45 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Dan- hello, right back at ya..

Barry- I wish I could take credit for making those cakes, but I cannot.. (big surprise there)... They are all from a bakery in New York I think.. They are pretty amazing, aren't they??

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home