musings from a lost beachgirl

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A new post

So my friend Jen emails me and tells me it's time for a new post. I'm not sure I have anything clever or witty to write about currently.... Things are moving along just fine so here's my grocery list if anyone is interested..

1. Bread (sourdough)
2. Frozen Harvest Wheat Crust Pizza
3. Chicken
4. Roast Beef
5. Cheddar Cheese
6. Sundried Tomato & basil Wheat Thins
7. Diet Mountain Dew
8. Skim Milk
9. Dishwasher detergent
10. South Beach Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast bars
11. Sugar Free Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
12. People Magazine

and if I go to the Super (Duper) Wal-Mart, all of this should cost me approx. $44.10, but the people watching is simply priceless....

Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

Kisses!
~Beachgirl

4 Comments:

Blogger Clearlykels said...

grocery shopping. good idea. i should think about going grocery soon.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Isn't it amazing thing that all that stuff fit in two bags, and it still cost you nearly $50!

I know this is strange, but I really miss grocery shopping; probably one of the top five things I miss since being in Iraq.

6:54 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Kels- like I was saying, I just wasn't feeling very creative..but glad I reminded you to go to the grocery..

E- Like the new avatar. Is that your family's tartan?
You'll be home soon enough and then probably complaining about going to the store!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Drunken Chud said...

wait, roast beef and no horseraddish? sheesh. animal.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home