musings from a lost beachgirl

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What's in your freezer and other musings...

Ok- so I listen to a Christian radio station via internet at work... It's a great station and I do enjoy contemporary Christian music, but the DJ's I could totally do without!! They are so dorky! The daytime DJ is especially dorky and plays this game called, "What's in your freezer" ... Someone will call in and she has to guess what is in their freezer... These were the clues today:
it's in cubes and it's clear. Yeah, it's that lame.. and what's more lame?? When the DJ pretends to be thinking REALLY hard about what it could be....

Just once, I would love for someone to call in and give clues like this:

-it's sort of oval shaped, it has two eyes, a nose, a mouth and brown hair... hahhahaha you guessed it!!! It's my husband's head! I chopped it off b/c he refused to put the seat down on the toilet!

Ok so that's really sick and twisted but it's just such a stupid thing anyway...

Other musings

Brittany Spears- preggers again, God help us all...

Howard Stern says he's not coming back to regular radio...... thank God!

Tom Cruise- Straight up crazy, poor Katie has been seduced by fame, fortune and those crazy Scientology peeps...I'm pretty sure this has all the makings of a great Lifetime movie...

President of Iran- almost as scary as Tom Cruise...

Back to my original thought

So I'm curious, what's in your freezer??

10 Comments:

Blogger jpasalakis said...

I wish I could say a big fat bankroll hidden in the Weight Watcher box...but no...it's just the frozen meals.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not much exciting in my freezer but I do have viles of allergy medication in the refridgerator and hypodermic needles in a cabinet above the microwave (that's pretty scary, huh?). Yeah, my dog is on allergy shots...veterinary medicine-a gold mine just waiting for suckers like me.

6:23 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

jen- you SOOOOO don't need the weight watchers!
ray- poor Oscar... yep those vets see you coming and hear cha-ching!! hehehehe

11:04 AM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

I have lots of freezer burned Healthy Choice meals and lots of popsicles.

Oh, and a cat's heart. Kidding.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jake McCafferty said...

Ice and assorted liquors best served chilled.

Tom Cruise ... ugh. You know it's bad when even the gays won't claim him! Kathy Griffin.

7:37 PM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Eggo waffles, frozen edamame, and sugar free ice cream!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

OK, you're a big girl, you know how a toilet works, you can put the seat down just as easily as a guy can put it up...

:-)

Semi-frozen ankle wrap

8:53 PM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

barry- sure you were just kidding.. hehehehe

jake- you were brought up right, liquors are best served chilled.. Love the KG quote and she's so right!!

TN- I'm with ya on the sugar free ice cream, such a yummy treat!

E- you're a funny little man...

7:41 AM  
Blogger 20-Questions said...

Ummmmm......Skinny Cow Fudge Bars. Yummy ;)

5:23 PM  
Blogger 20-Questions said...

Ummmmm......Skinny Cow Fudge Bars. Yummy ;)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home