musings from a lost beachgirl

Friday, January 13, 2006

Taking a break

Ok kids, it's official, I am obsessed with the blogs... and I need to kick the habit. I check them all day at work and my working is suffering. Also, I've got a ton of stuff going on with Junior League and the Spring Social Season is starting, I know it's still winter, but it's like the pre-game warm events to the bigger events in the spring... So real life calls. I will probably still check stuff out, but as far as posting anything here, I am going to take a break. And no, I don't feel the need to have "guest" bloggers... I really don't think what I have to say is THAT important. It's not that I am putting myself or this site down, I just don't think the abscense of my postings are going to effect mankind as a whole... LOL....

So have fun and I'll see ya around!

7 Comments:

Blogger Modern Day Stonewall said...

have fun jr.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Have fun and we'll miss you.

8:29 PM  
Blogger trueborn said...

That depends on which men you're talking about. What will CS and Eunuch do now that they can't argue with you?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Enjoy your time away! We'll miss you!

True-that's a damn good question

10:09 PM  
Blogger Rolligun said...

Don't underestimate your contributions to society!

I've been considering the same thing, and if you leave, well, that just be the nail in the coffin.

12:40 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

Stonewall- don't think that I won't be checking up on you!! Love the "Jr." reference!!

Kate- I'll still be around, I just won't be posting here as much...

True- I am so glad you brought up CS and Eunuch. There are plenty of ladies in their harem to keep them busy. They won't miss me at all...

RG- Read everything above. I am still going to be around. It is not that I don't have anything to say, I just have a lot going on right now...You better not go ANYWHERE!!! I love what and the way you write. I am going to be checking up on you, so you better keep posting!! and keep an eye on your email, I'm still here...

Thanks everyone, you guys are great!!! I'll see you around the blogosphere...

8:29 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

I just talked to her and she's a bit under the weather...she'll be back up and running in few days... I told her you asked about her and she appreciated it very much!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home