musings from a lost beachgirl

Monday, June 05, 2006

Maybe later

Hey y'all....

There was actually some pretty funny stuff that happened to me over the weekend, and I will post it all later. But today I'm just a little sad in my heart. My good friend B's grandmother passed away this weekend. She was extremely close with her and it just breaks my heart b/c I know and understand the pain she is going through. I went through it when my sweet Mammaw passed away 4 years ago. I hope that I will be strong enough to help her through this time. Many of you know how much my faith means to me and that I have to call on that faith everyday to help and guide me, today and the coming days will be no different. I would appreciate your prayers or even just good thoughts depending on your beliefs, for B and her family...

So maybe later I will tell you about the other stuff, but today I'm just a little sad in my heart for my good friend B and her family....

6 Comments:

Blogger ThursdayNext said...

I am sorry to hear this and she is in my prayers. To this day, I still get choked up when I think about my best friend's grandma who died two years ago. She was like my third grandma, and it was a hard time because I couldnt be there for my best friend; I was mourning myself. I pray that B's grandma had a long and happy life. You are such a good friend; B is blessed to have you in her life.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Modern Day Stonewall said...

I POSTED!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

My thoughts and Prayers are with both of you. I am sending smiles to you :-)

6:06 AM  
Blogger Our Crazy Life said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's Grandmother. I can't imagine how hard that is.

6:28 AM  
Blogger beachgirl said...

TN- Thank you so much.. you are too kind. The prayers are much appreciated.

Stonewall- Well praise the Lord and pass the biscuits! Glad to hear things are going well for you sweet boy...Don't be a stranger!!

** Y'all have to understand that I have adopted stonewall as a little brother... go check out his site, he is one of the smartest 18 year olds I have EVER encountered!!

Carnival- good times

Kels-thanks for the smiles and the prayers sweet girl!

Ray- thanks so much!! I think I owe you an email.. I better get on that..

10:22 AM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

Very sorry to hear about that. I loved my Nana and was so sad when she passed away. Grandmothers are great, aren't they?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home